Product Access Overview
To get access to the Product(s) you bought, simply click on the correct link below!
Artists sorted from A-Z, by first name.
If you didn't buy the product, you obviously will *not* be able to access it.
FIRST TIME HERE?
OPTIONAL: take a moment right now to CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD to our site to something you can easily remember.
Go to our CUSTOMER CENTER, where you can then change your password (and username, if you want to), and save it.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR PAID VIDEOS IN THE FUTURE:
you can simply access ANY & ALL videos you bought by logging into the
CUSTOMER LOGIN page at http://jazzheaven.com/login
=> A link to it is at the very BOTTOM on each page of our website! Easy…
Access your online videos BELOW the next section about different web browsers!
IMPORTANT, re different WEB BROWSERS:
If you are on a LAPTOP or DESKTOP computer, you will need the (free) ADOBE FLASH Player installed – and you need to enable it.
Check and get it HERE. (Incl. step-by-step instructions for EVERY browser!)
NOTE: soon our videos will NOT be FLASH-based anymore, and life will be easier. ;-)
And a nicer & cleaner way of presenting our courses is coming as well. (Plus HTTPS.)
Thanks for your patience!
FIREFOX BROWSER (recommended – get it here)
* if needed, enable the Flash Player (INSTRUCTIONS HERE)
– using Firefox, go to http://jazzheaven.com
– To the left of the web address, click the black/grey “little box”
– allow ADOBE FLASH to be used on http://jazzheaven.com
– Reload the page
CHROME BROWSER – you may have to:
* make sure you have the latest Flash Player version (CHECK HERE)
* and enable the Flash Player first AND add http://jazzheaven.com as an allowed exception!
INSTRUCTIONS HERE – necessary steps:
Click on “Always allow Flash on trusted sites” and follow the instructions – which are:
– using Chrome, go to http://jazzheaven.com
– To the left of the web address, click Lock or Info
– To the right of “Flash,” click the Arrows
– Choose “Always allow on this site“
– Reload the page
SAFARI BROWSER, you may have to:
Go to Safari -> Preferences -> Websites
Then click/highlight “Adobe Flash Player” at bottom left.
Under “Currently Open Websites” set jazzheaven.com to “ON”
When on http://jazzheaven.com using Safari:
go to the SAFARI menu & then click on “Settings for this website…”
and make sure “Adobe Flash” is set to “ON”
INTERNET EXPLORER BROWSER, you may have to:
* enable the Flash Player first! (INSTRUCTIONS HERE)
Videos for ALL Instruments:
* Jean-Michel Pilc: True Jazz Improvisation
* Jerry Bergonzi: Creating a Jazz Vocabulary Vol. 1 (WORKOUTS: Chord Scales/Tones, Approach Systems, Voice Leading & More)
* Jerry Bergonzi: Creating a Jazz Vocabulary Vol. 2 (Sequences, Substitutions & Shapes)
* Jerry Bergonzi: Creating a Jazz Vocabulary Vol. 3 (MELODIC RHYTHM: A Rhythmic Approach to Creating Melodies)
* Kenny Werner: Effortless Mastery: The 4 Steps
* Kenny Werner: Effortless Mastery of Melody, Harmony & Rhythm
* Lee Konitz: Talking & Playing